- Signal Types:
- Input: Up to four N1000 MPC-compatible network video sources over Ethernet
- Output: N1000 MPC-compatible network video over Ethernet
- Input Resolutions*
- Input Stream
- Pixel clock between 27 MHz - 165 MHz
- Minimum resolution of 640x480p
- Maximum horizontal resolution of 1920 or a vertical resolution of 1200
- Output Resolutions: Supports most common HD up to 1920x1200
- Color Space: 4:2:2
*Note: Input resolutions supported @60Hz refresh rates are also supported @59.94Hz
- Signal Types
- Input: Embedded in the stream from the N1000 encoder
- Video Output: Selectable from one of the input streams
- Formats: 8ch PCM
*Note: This is the latency from the input to the output of the windowing processor
- Maximum Number of Windowed Videos: 4
- Built-in Presets: Quad, P-in-P, 3-Stack, Full-1
- Maximum of Custom Presets: 1000
- Power: One 120 Volt AC power input
- 8-wire RJ45 female
- 10/100/1000 Mbps 10/100/1000Base-T auto-sensing gigabit Ethernet switch ports
- 8-wire RJ45 female
- 1000 Mbps 1000Base-T gigabit Ethernet switch ports.
CONTROLS AND INDICATORS – FRONT PANEL
- RESET button: Recessed pushbutton. Press to initiate a 'warm restart' causing the processor to reset, but not lose power. A reset does NOT affect the current settings unless you press and hold one minute (which will restore the unit to factory default settings).
- POWER LED: On solid (green) when operating power is supplied (via local power supply)
- STATUS LED: On flashing (green) when there is software activity
- Diagnostic LEDs
- LEDs 0-3 on top row: Flashing (green) represents activity on corresponding window.
- LEDs 0-3 on bottom row: Solid (green) represents presence of video input stream on corresponding window.
- LEDs 4 on top and bottom rows: Used for advanced diagnostics.
- LED 5 on top row: Flashing green represents output video status/activity.
- LED 5 on bottom row: Flashing green represents software status/activity.
- Power Supply, Internal: 1.0 Amp @ 120 Volts AC; 100-240 Volts AC power supply
- Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Heat Dissipation: Up to 160 BTU/Hr
- Rack Mounting: Mounting ears included in shipment.
- Dimensions (HWD): 1.75" x 17.25" x 12" (4.5 cm x 43.8 cm x 30.5 cm)
- Weight: 7.15 lbs (3.24 kg)
- Compliance: FCC, CE, and NTRL
Note: Specifications are subject to change. The most current and complete specifications for this product can always be found at AMX.com: AV for an IT World.